Cold Reduced Steel Thin Sheet (CZ-S16)
|1-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $550 US $500 US $480 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/ Month, 15000 Tons/ Season|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CZ-S16
- Technics: Cold Drawn
- Surface: Galvanized
- Special Use: Free Cutting Steel
- Length: Free Cut
- Modle No.: 301, 302, 304, 310, 309...
- Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Type: Flat Sheet
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Transport Package: 1. Big Od/ Bulk Small Od: Packed by Steel Strip
- Origin: Shanghai
- Standard: DIN, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Advantage: Strong, Smooth, Thinner, Versatile
- Grade: 300 Series
- Width: 1220/1250mm
- Characteristics: Oiled Surface, Smooth Gery Finish
- Delivery: 10days After Received Deposit
- Trademark: CZ
- Specification: GB, ASTM, AISI
1) Hardy, versatile and forever popular
2) Scroll down with incredibly strong, smooth and slim.
3)Far less ductile than its hot-rolled relative, cold-reduced mild steel sheet makes a brilliant base for enamelling and coating and is a great choice for building, construction and a whole lot more.
|Cold Reduced Steel Sheet|
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS
Automotive components, body panels, construction parts, building, sections and tubes boilers, drums, bathtubs, radiators, domestic appliances, furniture, organic coating, powder coating, electrical goods and many more.
Standard export packing or as customer requirment
Excellent candidate for most processing techniques. Good drawing and spinning attributes.
Similar Steel Sheet:
the most common of the three grades. It offers good corrosion resistance while
maintaining formability and weldability. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4. Grade 303 is not available in sheet form
more corrosion resistance and strength at elevated temperatures than 304. It is commonly used for pumps, valves, chemical equipment, and marine applications. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4.
heat treatable stainless steel, but it has a lower corrosion resistance than the other grades. It is commonly used in cutlery. The only available finish is dull