Hot DIP Galvanized Carbon Steel Sheet (CZ-S15)
|1-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $480 US $450 US $430|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/ Month, 15000 Tons/ Season|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CZ-S15
- Technics: Hot Rolled
- Surface: Galvanized
- Special Use: Free Cutting Steel
- Length: Free Cut
- Modle No.: 301, 302, 304, 310, 309...
- Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Type: Flat Sheet
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Transport Package: 1. Big Od/ Bulk Small Od: Packed by Steel Strip
- Origin: Shanghai
- Standard: JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Advantage: Resistant to Rust, Versatile, Tough Coating
- Grade: 300 Series
- Width: 1000/1220/1500mm
- Characteristics: Oiled Surface, Smooth Gery Finish
- Delivery: 10days After Received Deposit
- Trademark: CZ
- Specification: GB, ASTM, AISI
1) Robust, reliable and rust-resistant
2) With its tough coating of zinc carbonate, it's designed to withstand the most extreme of the elements and last for a very long time.
3) From walls to washing machines, the scope for our best-selling metal is endless.
|Galvanized Steel Sheet|
1220mm, 1250mm, or free cut
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS
Brackets, gussets, body panels, ornamental projects
Standard export packing or as customer requirment
Excellent candidate for most processing techniques. Good drawing and spinning attributes.
Car parts, roofs, inner and outer wall sheeting, sheds, construction parts, buckets, planters, wheelbarrows, drainpipes, tubes, sections, machine-building, domestic appliances, electrical goods, agricultural machinery and many more. Galvanised steel's properties make it tough enough for most exterior projects.
Similar Material Steel Sheet:
the most common of the three grades. It offers good corrosion resistance while
maintaining formability and weldability. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4. Grade 303 is not available in sheet form
more corrosion resistance and strength at elevated temperatures than 304. It is commonly used for pumps, valves, chemical equipment, and marine applications. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4.
heat treatable stainless steel, but it has a lower corrosion resistance than the other grades. It is commonly used in cutlery. The only available finish is dull