Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled Steel Sheet (CZ-S17)
|1-499 500-999 1,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $550 US $525 US $500 US $490|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Tons/ Month, 15000 Tons/ Season|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: CZ-S17
- Technics: Hot Rolled
- Surface: Galvanized
- Special Use: Free Cutting Steel
- Length: Free Cut
- Modle No.: 301, 302, 304, 310, 309...
- Tolerance: +/-0.01mm
- Type: Flat Sheet
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Transport Package: 1. Big Od/ Bulk Small Od: Packed by Steel Strip
- Origin: Shanghai
- Standard: JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Advantage: Smooth, Thinner, Versatile
- Grade: 300 Series
- Width: 1250/1500mm
- Characteristics: Oiled Surface, Smooth Gery Finish
- Delivery: 10days After Received Deposit
- Trademark: CZ
- Specification: GB, ASTM, AISI
1) Rolling, pickling and oiling might all sound like they're something to do with food
2) the material is rinsed before a protective layer of oil blocks out the elements and gives this metal its flawless looks and strong performance.
3) can be trimmed to the precise size you need, with no minimum order.
|Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled Steel Sheet|
ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS
201, 202, 301, 304, 310...
Radiators, metal furniture, domestic appliances, powder-coating, painting ...this oiled steel is perfect for any other situation in which a smooth surface is paramount.
Standard export packing or as customer requirment
Excellent candidate for most processing techniques. Good drawing and spinning attributes.
Kinds of Steel Sheet:
the most common of the three grades. It offers good corrosion resistance while
maintaining formability and weldability. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4. Grade 303 is not available in sheet form
more corrosion resistance and strength at elevated temperatures than 304. It is commonly used for pumps, valves, chemical equipment, and marine applications. Available finishes are #2B, #3, and #4.
heat treatable stainless steel, but it has a lower corrosion resistance than the other grades. It is commonly used in cutlery. The only available finish is dull